God lives in the hearts of those who have no lust, anger, arrogance and pride and those, who are without greed, excitement, aversion or attraction and are free from fraud, hypocrisy and deceit.
God resides in the hearts of those who always think of God as their master, companion, father, mother, preceptor and everything.
For peace and enjoying a blissful life, we can follow some pearls of wisdom.
- Patience is very important in life and at all times. It is the greatest virtue.
- If there is a mistake or misunderstanding, one should not hesitate to accept their fault.
- There is always some scope for learning. Never say ‘no’ to learning.
- Wise people ignore the acts of foolish persons.
- Anger, greed, encroaching tendencies, pride and lust make a person blind.
- For literary/intellectual understanding/creativity one requires:
- Exploratory mind
Some more pearls from Ramayana, the epic:
- While describing the character of saints (holy persons) and those who are unholy, Sant Tulsidas, the author of Ramayana, says that the holy persons give happiness to others while the unholy persons live for making others unhappy. So follow the conduct of holy persons.
- Ramayana says that without going into the merits of advice or sayings, one should follow the advice of one’s parents, guru (teacher) and God, as this always blesses the person with happiness and peace.
- While patience and self-control are necessary for being successful and peaceful in life, generosity remains a virtue, above all.
- In Ramayana, Lord Rama says, ”Only those who are simple find me. I do not like those who are involved in manipulations and cheating’’.
Follow these pearls of wisdom to lead a happy, peaceful and prosperous life.