The essence of life is truly captured in Bhagwat Geeta. This ancient text holds extreme relevance in this modern age.
Bhagwat Geeta is meant for all. There is something to be learnt by everyone. So who should read the Bhagwat Geeta?
Read on to find out.
- The Dreamer should read it for Enchantment for there is nothing more enchanting than unveiling the mysteries of life.
- The Practical should read it for Counsel for there is no one better than Lord Krishna to provide guidance and direction.
- The Weak should read it for Strength as it teaches us to rise to the occasion and do the right thing.
- The Young should read it to learn how to live as dharma is the universal principal for life.
- The Old should read it to know how to die as there should be no fear of what is to come.
- The Ignorant should read it for Wisdom as there is no greater source of wisdom than the words of Lord Krishna Himself.
- The Learned should read it for Humility as no amount knowledge is useful without modesty.
- The Rich should read it for Compassion as by sharing we grow richer.
- The Poor should read it for Comfort to learn that time does not remain constant and this too shall pass.
- The Troubled should read it for Peace as after sailing in troubled waters, one reaches the shore.
- The Weary should read it for Rest because there is nothing as calming and restful as accepting the truth.
- The Doubting should read it for Assurance because self-analysis gives one faith and asserts one’s beliefs.
- The Strong should read it for Direction as despite strength one needs to tread carefully.
- The Haughty should read it for Warning as arrogance and conceit lead to destruction and sorrow.
- The Humble should read it for Exaltation as one must appreciate one’s self-worth.
Bhagwat Geeta is a culmination of human nature and the universal truth. Do good deeds without ulterior motives. However difficult the situation may be, do what is right. Bhagwat Geeta is timeless and even more relevant in this age where the lines between good and evil are blurring. Read it to become self-aware and fight your inner battle and turmoil.